We have created a team who will be hiking across the 130km Cape to Cape track in the Margaret River Region between the 8 and 12 May to raise much needed funds for charities that are very close to our hearts:
- Fibromyalgia Support Network WA and
- Dementia Australia.
In order to maximise the donations to these great causes and to give businesses the opportunity to publish their social responsibility activities, we have defined a 3 tier sponsorship program.
We are also happy to take “in kind” support that we can wear / use / drink / eat on the hike or sell in an upcoming silent auction!
- Bronze donors – all donations over $100 will be thanked in the next fundraising page status update and across our social media platform. They will also receive published thanks at the end of the event and a Thank You certificate.
- Silver donors – all donations over $200 (in addition to bronze benefits) will be named in the pin posts and the introduction on the fundraising pages. They will also be regularly mentioned / tagged / hash tagged (depending on the medium) when we are promoting our fundraising.
- Gold donors – all donations over $500 (in addition to the silver benefits) will have their logo included on the promotional image and receive a dedicated advertising post!
If you are a small business we can even set up a payment plan so that you can spread the payments out between now and the hike!
If you are interested in signing up as a sponsor please contact Dunja on 0421215522 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
We would also like to thank our fantastic Gold sponsors!
- ASG Group who offer a genuine alternative in the IT Services landscape their ability to provide a complete digital transformation service!
- Kilifi Beach House – Live The Margaret River Life at their incredible beach house with stunning views and a great location!
- Base WA who can look after all your security, data and comms and fire services needs by an experienced team across the state
If you would like to see our progress so far please visit our Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/c2cwithjlfitnesswa/
And if you would like to see our fundraising page please visit our Everyday Hero page here: